Collect race number
Bib collection information
Come and collect your race number but also experience the atmosphere of the Tour de France!
This year the bib pick-up will be at Jardin Albert 1er, at the entry of Place Masséna, Friday 2 July and Saturday 3 July 2021 from 10am to 7pm.
To collect your race number you will have to present :
- Your confirmation of registration with your QR Code
- Your ID Card
- Your medical form if you didn’t upload it
This year, the village will be at Théâtre de Verdure, in Nice, on Friday 2, Saturday 3 of July (Attention: no bib collection on Sunday, the day of the race).
Partners and exhibitors, who are experts in their field, will be present to advise you and present their latest innovations!
A giant screen, competitions, live screening of the Tour de France, and lots of entertainment and surprises just for you...
Come and enjoy a great day out with friends and family!
Dates and times
- Nice: Friday 2 July 2021 from 10am to 7pm
- Nice: Saturday 3 July 2021 from 10am to 7pm
Every year, L’Étape du Tour welcomes several thousand cyclists. The starts are managed using “starting areas” so that everyone can enjoy a unique experience in smooth conditions.
By placing all the participants according to their level of fitness, we will limit the number of riders who overtake others and considerably reduce the risk of bottlenecks on the approach to the first difficulties on the route.
Depending on your experience on L’Étape du Tour de France and your ability, you will be assigned a starting area number: the lower the starting area number, the earlier your start will take place.
Here are the criteria used to allocate the various starting areas:
1. Real time ranking in L’Étape du Tour de France in 2019, 2018, 2017;
2. If you hold a 2020 FFC licence, your FFC cyclosport ranking will also be taken into consideration. Find information about this ranking here (in french).
3. The time you are aiming for on the 2020 Étape du Tour de France.
4. If you have taken part in a leading cycling event, we will also take this data into consideration when allocating your final starting area number.
A medical certificate (or copy) must be provided in order to take part in a timed sporting event. Your medical certificate must be uploaded to your time to account and validated by the organisation before L’Étape du Tour before you can collect your race number.
- The certificate must clearly indicate the words "non contre-indication à la pratique du cyclisme en competition” (“no contra-indications for participating in competitive cycling”). No other wording will be accepted.
- The certificate must be dated within one year before the date of the event.
To avoid any mistakes, you can ask your doctor to complete, stamp and sign the model below.