To get the most from the Étape du Tour de France and to finish your preparation in style, we are proposing a reconnaissance ride of the col de Turini on Friday 2 July.
You will ride alongside and receive advice from professional coaches on this unique chance to discover beforehand the first climb of the Étape du Tour de France. This climb is 14.9km long with an average gradient of 7,4%. It will be your biggest challenge on 4 July!
THE 3 DAYS OF THE ÉTAPE DU TOUR DE FRANCE
- Friday 2 July: warm up and reconnaissance of the col de Turini
- Saturday 3 July: rest day in the village (race bib pick-up, activities, broadcast of the Tour de France stage, etc.)
- Sunday 4 July: Étape du Tour de France, Nice> Nice, 175 km with 3,600 m of elevation gain
THE WARM-UP PROGRAMME
For €35, enjoy this unique reconnaissance ride:
- Rendezvous to be determined
- Participants will be divided into 3 group levels
- Feed Zone on the race route
- Support and advice from professional coaches
- Supervision with motorcycles, ambulance and mechanical assistance
- Arrival at the col de Turini summit then back to the starting point
- Sporting and technical information session on the entire race route of the Étape du Tour de France taking place on 4 July.