To get the most out of the Étape du Tour de France experience and to finish your preparation in style, we propose a "Warm-up" on Friday 8 July to do a reconnaissance ride of the Col du Galibier.
Accompanied and advised by coaches, this is a unique opportunity to discover the first climb of the 2022 Étape du Tour de France.
THE 3 DAYS at the pace OF THE ÉTAPE DU TOUR DE FRANCE
- Friday 8 July: Warm-up reconnaissance ride of the Col du Galibier
- Saturday 9 July: Rest in the village (bib collection), entertainment, broadcasting of the day's stage, etc.)
- Dimanche 10 July: Étape du Tour de France, Briançon > Alpe d’Huez, 170 km for more than 4,700 m of elevation gain
THE WARM-UP PROGRAMME
For 35€, discover the programme of this unique recon ride:
- Rendezvous to be determined - more information in the spring.
- Separation of the participants into 3 different level groups
- Refreshments on the course
- Support and advice from professional coaches
- Supervision with motorbikes, ambulance and mechanical assistance
- Arrival at the top of the pass and descent to the starting point
- Sporting and technical briefing on the entire route of the Tour de France stage on 10 July