LIST OF EXHIBITORS coming soon
A village decorated with the Tour de France colours
On 3rd & 4th July 2020, the Étape du Tour de France Village set up in Nice will be celebrating passion for cycling.
More than 80 exhibitors will present their range of bikes and accessories, giving the participants a chance to kit themselves out before tackling the 177-km long challenge.
Two days of sporting activities and gourmet discoveries will allow you to be completely immersed in the atmosphere of the Tour de France!
Exhibit at the year’s leading amateur cycling event:
- All 16,000 registered participants will be coming to collect their race number
- Open free of charge to all the public
- An ideal place to meet a vast and enthusiastic public: more than 30,000 visitors expected
- A favourable environment in July, the veritable climax of the world season
- Gathering of the key players and different sectors of the cycling market: more than 80 exhibitors present in 2019
- A cycling celebration thanks to the many activities linked to the Tour de France
Exhibition conditions (to confirm by the organizer): Exhibitors from these sectors : cycle, cycle equipment, cyclist’s equipment, textile, nutrition, tourism.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tél. : +33 (0)188.8.131.52.78