THE ÉTAPE DU TOUR DE FRANCE CONNECTED – 3rd AND 4th JULY 2021
WHAT IS THE ON-LINE ÉTAPE DU TOUR DE FRANCE?
48 Hours to cover 175 km on your bike and become a finisher in 2021!
48 hours to:
- Ride a cumulated total of 175 km on Strava (e.g., one 100-km ride plus one 75-km ride).
- Be part of a virtual peloton of avid riders.
- Share your efforts on the social networks using #LEtapeduTour
From 3rd to 4th July 2021, the weekend scheduled for the Étape du Tour de France 2021 in Nice. During this year disrupted by COVID, we still want to get on our bikes and celebrate cycling, even virtually!
Of course, you will have to make sure you respect the enforceable health recommendations 😉
To virtually recreate a peloton on the initially scheduled date for the Étape du Tour de France!
WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
A 175-km Étape du Tour de France challenge on Strava.
- Join theÉtape Serie Strava club.
- From 25th June onwards, register for free for the Étape du Tour de France challenge on
- On 3rd & 4th July, ride a cumulated total of 175 km (e.g., two 87.5-km rides...).
WILL I GET A REWARD FOR MY PARTICIPATION?
Many prizes are up for grabs during the entire weekend!
Many prizes are up for grabs from the Étape du Tour de France and its partners:
- 5 race numbers for the Étape du Tour de France 2022.
- 10 invitations to attend the finish of the Tour de France on the Champs Elysées on Sunday 18th July 2021.
- 5 race numbers for the Étape by Tour de France of your choice.